Before we fire up the grill and light off the fireworks this weekend, let’s remember that the 4th of July is all about celebrating the resolve of our founding fathers, who declared independence from Britain 239 years ago and set the United States on an unprecedented path to greatness.
In the here and now, business owners deserve the chance to achieve their own independence from the stress of difficult technology, lackluster service, and overinflated IT costs. That’s the declaration that CMIT Solutions lives by: proactive services provided by local business owners, backed by a national support infrastructure, and offered at an affordable, monthly rate.
Here are 5 ways you can declare independence from IT stress this 4th of July and put technology to work increasing the productivity and efficiency of your business:
1) Go proactive, not reactive. A good remote monitoring and maintenance solution should keep an eye on your systems 24/7, identifying and resolving problems before they affect your business. With this kind of approach, software updates and security patches are deployed automatically, IT support can start working on issues immediately, and resolution can be achieved before a crisis sets in.
2) Stabilize IT costs. Outsourcing IT responsibilities to a trusted advisor transforms the variable costs of the break-fix or reactive approach to a more predictable budget. You can also save money by not having to hire, train, and maintain your own IT staff — and maximize your cost-benefit by gaining access to the kind of enterprise-level solutions that very few small businesses can afford.
3) Work faster and smarter. Remember what we said about increasing productivity and efficiency? Companies that handle IT duties in-house have to devote precious time and resources to keeping up with technology. With proactive services, you can reduce risks, boost competitiveness, improve security, and stay focused on what you do best: running and growing your business.
4) Fulfill compliance standards. In the last few years, government and industry regulations like HIPAA, FINRA, PCI, and Sarbanes-Oxley have increased exponentially. Employing an IT provider that understands these rigorous standards can remove the guesswork from compliance and keep you safe from harsh consequences — all while increasing the security of your data.
5) Supplement your team with proven senior management. CMIT’s franchise partners hail from a variety of IT, corporate, and entrepreneurial backgrounds. And it’s precisely the diversity of our system — and the camaraderie shared between our 140 North American offices — that allows us to serve as the best virtual CIO, CTO, or business advisor you can find.
So go ahead — shake off that underperforming IT service and assert your right to eliminate IT problems, enhance your operations, and add another dimension of high-level, trusted business expertise to your team. Technology is integral to the success of every business. And CMIT Solutions is here to make that technology work for you, not against you. Contact us today to find out how you can achieve IT independence.