What is cloud computing?
Should you really care where your computer is located?
Let’s face it: most of the time, you don’t. As long as you have a high-speed wireless connection, you can work anywhere. That’s the beauty of cloud computing.
On the road, in the office, at home – cloud computing gives you the ability to work anywhere, from any device. Just connect your desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or hybrid to a high-speed wireless connection and you’re ready to go.
Yet plenty of questions still exist:
- Which cloud computing vendors should you trust?
- Can they really deliver on their promises of an increase in efficiency?
- How do you set up cloud computing resources?
- Are they easy to leverage in the right way?
- How do you change your business workflow to use these resources?
- Will an upgrade in bandwidth be required?
- Does a hybrid solution make the most sense?
- Can cloud computing actually help me save money?
- Who owns the liability if something goes wrong?
- Can I expect that something will go wrong?
- Since everything resides in the cloud, will I even know if it does?
- If so, who will fix it — and how quickly will that happen?
When it comes to cloud computing, you need an expert. That’s where we come in. We know how to manage systems. We’re experts at implementing change. We’ve integrated this new cloud computing technology into countless businesses — all in a cost-effective way that actually produces benefits our clients can see in their everyday operations.
Just remember — an unmanaged cloud can lead to a rainy day.
Give us a call or contact us to find the right solutions for your company.