Overview of Hosted Virtual Servers from CMIT Solutions of Hollywood
CMIT Solutions of Hollywood provided hosted virtual server service starts with providing customers a virtual private data center. This means that customers have a protected, encapsulated environment with their own firewall, private virtual servers, private virtual network, and private storage. This coupled with our ability to establish private links to customers’ existing data centers provides customers with security.
The private virtual data center includes all the components you would have to build if you were to create your data center. It’s kind of like the olden days of co-location – think of this as virtual co-location. Except that we give you all the infrastructure, keep it maintained, and you simply configure it to your needs.
With CMIT vServer (hosted virtual servers) our customers can:
- rapidly migrate their infrastructure to the cloud
- spin-up or spin-down servers on the fly
- modify configurations including memory, storage, and compute power
- connect and manage their environment via the web or through web-services
- integrate with Microsoft Active Directory
- directly administer servers with command line access