- DO YOU HAVE LOCAL OR REMOTE SERVERS THAT PROVIDE CRITICAL FUNCTIONALITY FOR YOUR STAFF?
- ARE THE LATEST SOFTWARE PATCHES INSTALLED?
- DO YOU DEPEND ON THESE SERVERS TO BE UP AND RUNNING TO CONDUCT NORMAL BUSINESS?
CMIT Solutions of Round Rock staff can ensure the performance of those essential servers. We install monitoring agents, not unlike the agents used for our desktop support service, to monitor performance and health of servers on a client site or in the cloud. When a problem occurs, our trained staff responds to an alert by looking at the problem and following a customized procedure to resolve it.
How quickly can a server issue be resolved by the CMIT team? The agreed-on procedure will vary depending on what time of day or night the problem strikes, and whether your employees need immediate access to the system. If the problem happens during normal business hours, we may decide to put a workaround in place to restore functionality. After hours, we can fully remediate the issue after hours. On the other hand, the customized procedure for an after-hours problem may be to resolve it immediately before it has a chance to interfere with your daily routine.
Server support is available in three levels, Essential, Preferred, and Elite, with each level adding its own valuable features. If you’re not sure which level makes the most sense for your needs, contact CMIT Solutions of Round Rock and let’s discuss the details. We can keep your servers in service!
Essential server support provides:
- HARDWARE & SOFTWARE AUDITS
- LOGMEIN PRO
- ALERT FILTERING
- TICKET BASED WORKFLOWS
- TICKET ESCALATION WITH STEPS TO RESOLUTION
- PATCH WHITELISTING SERVICE
- MULTI-VENDOR ANTIVIRUS MANAGEMENT
- REMOTE RESTART OF SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
- EMERGENCY LOW DISK SPACE ALERTING
Preferred server care adds to the services provided by Essential server care:
- LIGHTS OUT MANAGEMENT
- NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER RESOLUTION TO ALERTS FROM MANY COMMON SERVER PACKAGES
- PATCH DEPLOYMENT
- EMAIL MONITORING
- EMERGENCY LOW DISK SPACE ALERTING AND CLEANUP
Elite server support add to the services provided by Preferred server care
- VIRUS SCANS AND REMEDIATION
- AFTER-HOURS SERVICE PACK INSTALLATION
- DRIVER AND FIRMWARE UPDATES
- SERVER CLUSTER HEALTH CHECKS
- SERVER SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
- REMOTE TROUBLESHOOTING
- EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES
- SERVER PERFORMANCE ISSUES
- GROUP POLICY FAILURES
- WINDOWS SERVER ERRORS