- Do you have sensitive data on a computer?
- Is that data on a laptop that leaves your protected facility on occasion?
- Does your business fall under regulatory or best practice guidelines to encrypt data?
- Do you want to avoid being the next headline on the business page related to a data breach?
Data encryption can protect critical or sensitive data if a system leaves your control. For example, a stolen or lost laptop/desktop/server containing sensitive data can put a company at legal and financial risk. CMIT Solutions of Round Rock deploys BestCrypt from Jetico to protect sensitive data on a system hard drive. Unlike many products, BestCrypt removes several barriers to deployment and system usability as it works in the background as much as possible to keep data secure while not changing the usability of the system. If a lost or stolen computer falls into the wrong hands, Encryption virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access to sensitive data.
CMIT Solutions of Round Rock provides additional encryption and data protection options, including:
- Container Encryption (file and folder encryption)
- Volume Encryption (Entire hard drive encryption)
- Wipe (complete remove deleted data)
- Total Wipe (remove all files and folders from an entire hard drive)