- IS YOUR IT STAFF UNABLE TO GET WORK DONE DUE TO THE CONSTANT FLOOD OF COMPUTER QUESTIONS?
- DO YOU SPEND VALUABLE TIME GOOGLING A SOLUTION TO THAT NAGGING EMAIL PROBLEM WITHOUT EVER FINDING THE SOLUTION?
- WOULD YOU AND YOUR STAFF LIKE TO GET QUICK, EFFICIENCY COMPUTER HELP WITH A SINGLE PHONE CALL?
CMIT Help Desk is the answer to your computer questions. Our U.S.-based CMIT Help Desk is staffed with friendly PC experts who listen carefully and help clients through various technology challenges. The CMIT Help Desk can help you with problems related to email, internet connections, and “how-to” software questions. We work on:
Desktop Operating Systems
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7/8
- APPLE OS X 10.6 (“SNOW LEOPARD”), 10.7 (“LION”), 10.8 (“MOUNTAIN LION”), 10.9 (“MAVERICKS”), 10.10 (“YOSEMITE”)
Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK XP/2003/2007/2010/2013; WINDOWS MAIL APP; OFFICE 365
- GOOGLE APPS
- INTERNET EXPLORER 7 AND ABOVE
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- GOOGLE CHROME
- APPLE SAFARI
CMIT Help Desk clients can contact the help desk via phone or email, with three options for support hours:
- BUSINESS HOURS – 8:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
- AFTER HOURS – 5:00 PM TO 9:00 AM
- 24 X 7 – 24 HOURS
(Note: all times based on the client’s time zone)
A CMIT Solutions of Round Rock team will conduct an assessment and inventory of the client technology to document the environment so that the help desk technicians are able to provide quality tech support. CMIT Help Desk technicians can access the client computer through an agent installed on the system by our staff as part of the 24/7 monitoring and remediation package.
Get the help your business has always needed by contacting CMIT Solutions of Round Rock today. If you’ve got IT questions, CMIT Help Desk has got the answers!