Anti-virus software protects our networks, desktops and laptops, right? Well, almost! By itself, anti-virus software is only 30% effective according to recent reports.
Multiple types of threats now exist, from viruses to hacker intrusions to ransomware malware. Business networks must now be protected by multiple layers of security, not only while in the office or at home, but also when we’re accessing e-mails and files remotely, in the cloud.
CM IT Solutions protects business clients with customized, multi-layer security such as the following:
• Business-class anti-virus updated automatically with our managed services
• MalwareBytes anti-malware
• OpenDNS anti-ransomware
• Automatic security patch installation
• Centralized CM IT management to prevent virus and malware infections
• Anti-spam protection
• Secure Password management system
• Business-class firewall, including threat-logging and reports
• Vulnerability testing
• Employee education (e.g. Lunch-And-Learns)
* CM IT Solutions of Central Bucks is a HIPAA-compliant, managed services provider, and we
provide IT consulting and Cyber Security services to protect HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FINRA (and
other) regulated businesses.