National Franchisor ranked #1 in its category on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 Franchise 500® list, is seeking an all-star Franchise Business Coach for its corporate office!
An ideal candidate will have business coaching or mentoring background with a strong understanding of technology and can begin immediately. Does this sound like you? See application instructions below!
CMIT Solutions is a 17-year-old IT Services Franchisor with nearly 150 Franchisee Territories in North America. Check out our website at www.cmitsolutions.com. We are an Austin-based company creating entrepreneurs (franchisees) who serve small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) by managing and protecting their IT infrastructure. We do this with branded Managed IT services. Come help us grow. Our Home Office Team provides ever-evolving technology products and services to our franchisees and their end user clients. We train our franchisees and provide marketing and sales support as well as back office systems that enable their success.
The goal of this position is to support and coach our franchisees as they develop their franchised businesses.
• Deliver ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to franchisees
• Coach franchisees in best business practices, sales skills, team building and service delivery standards
• Manage and administer the transition process of a new franchisee from the Franchise Development Department (Sales) Department to an on-going operational support role with the Franchise Support Department
• Conduct pre-training orientation and onboarding
• Draft and present appointed sections of training for a new franchisee
• Assist in development of and updating of training content
• Develop and manage individual and group coaching plans
• Facilitate formation and governance of Mastermind Groups for tenured franchisees
• Collaborate with Director of Franchise Support to develop, implement and monitor metrics to measure franchisee growth and performance
• Administer franchisee Success Checks to facilitate support plan and communications between Home Office and Franchisee
• Report to Director of Franchise Support
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related 4 year degree
• 3-5 years of experience in product and services sales management
• Exceptional Presentation and Motivational skills
• Strong working knowledge of Information Technology (IT) needs of small to medium business owners
• Strong background in CRM and sale methodologies (i.e. Sandler Sales System)
• Experience coaching individual business owners and per-to-peer groups
• Working knowledge of using technology to manage a business
• Outstanding performance management skills
• Previous sales and business coaching experience, including superb training skills
• Familiarity with or direct experience in franchising operations preferred
• Excellent communication oral and written communication skills, including previous Group Facilitation Experience in peer-to-peer groups of individual business owners
• Full-time employees provided excellent medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and many other benefits.
• Accruable 2 weeks paid time off; 5 paid personal days; 9 paid holidays including 2 floating holidays.
• Hiking trails and delicious, local food options located nearby.
Submit resume and any supporting materials to email@example.com. If you do not receive an auto-responder with next step instructions, please check your spam filter. The contents of the auto-responder provide instructions for a pre-screening questionnaire. Please return the pre-screening questionnaire as outlined. Thank you for your interest