Emory Simmons, President of CMIT Solutions of South Charlotte and his team of technology and customer service professionals provide business solutions to improve productivity for great businesses in healthcare, engineering, manufacturing, distribution, and financial services. CMIT delivers enterprise class solutions to smaller businesses by understanding the unique needs of each client and then applying proven cost effective solutions.
Emory and his team plan each change to your technology infrastructure so your staff can experience the minimum in disruption and realize the greatest benefit. Most technology issues occur as a direct result of a change that is introduced into the network or systems that empower the staff to do their jobs efficiently. By carefully planning system and network changes we are able to improve productivity for your staff and reduce the frustration level associated with computer outages.
As a Certified Information Systems Security professional and experience as a project manager, Emory has expertise in IT consulting, project management, and network security. Emory is dedicated to making your business run better by understanding both your business and technology needs. His engineers are your team – providing IT Support, Managed Services, Network Security, Data Backup, and Data Recovery.
Emory reflects, “We began with the intent to assist businesses locally in Matthews, Ballantyne, Charlotte, Waxhaw, and Monroe, but we have found that being part of the CMIT Solutions national network has enabled us to grow across North Carolina and beyond. Our project management team, combined with our remote managed services ability, responsive help desk, and strong industry partnerships make CMIT Solutions of South Charlotte a valuable partner for the small business who relies heavily on technology and needs a professional team without the overhead of staff.”
Core Values Emory believes in to guide CMIT and to be reflected in serving clients:
- Stewardship We are dedicated to the watchful oversight of our client’s information technology as an important investment to be leveraged to its fullest potential.
- Communication We endeavor to both listen well to gain understanding and to communicate with accuracy, clarity, and timeliness.
- Disciplined Approach We are committed to systems thinking in our approach to problem solving.
- Learning We promote the continuous learning which leads to professional development and personal growth.
- Customer Delight We strive to bring delight to our clients through exceeding their expectations in all aspects of our service.
- Helpfulness We are devoted to rendering some useful assistance to every person or business we meet, no matter how brief the encounter.
Associations and Community involvement in the Carolinas:
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance (NCHICA)
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)