Kiss spam goodbye. Kiss productivity hello.
Anti-spam software from CMIT Solutions of Seattle protects against viruses, spam, and phishing scams from outside your corporate networks. Around 14.5 billion spam emails are sent each day, and by some calculations, the time it takes for employees to filter through spam can cost a business thousands of dollars each year.
In addition, 68% of businesses in one survey claimed to have had their business disrupted by spam. But with a dedicated IT support company like CMIT Solutions, you can help fight productivity loss due to spam, as well as:
- Block email malware
- Block NSFW material automatically
- Avoid email maintenance and management for on-site hardware and software
- Eliminate foreign-language spam
- Secure your local email server by removing multiple access points
Our software also prevents your outbound emails from propagating viruses and spam. If your server is detected as a source of spam, you can face many issues.
If search engine optimization is important to your company, aggressive spam from and on your site (even without your knowledge) can result in a sudden penalty that hurts your online marketing.
Spam from your emails can also trigger a blacklist of your gmail account. CMIT Solutions helps prevent these and other issues by helping to:
- Protect against inadvertent sending of spam and viruses.
- Prevent inadvertent IP blacklisting, which can cause your legitimate emails from reaching their destination.
- Identify potentially compromised PCs that could leak sensitive information.
Safeguard inbound email in the event of server failure or power loss. It can be embarrassing when your clients find out about IT issues with your company; it can even send a signal that you’re unprofessional or unprepared.
We’ll help prevent this from ever happening, and even in a power loss or even natural disaster, CMIT Solutions can set up your network for the following fail-safe system:
- Incoming email remains in queue so no continuity is lost in the event of server failure.
- Local email problems become invisible to external senders and non-delivery notifications are not sent.
- Delivery resumes once functionality is reestablished.
Block high-volume spam before it reaches your system. DDoS attacks and other high-volume spam are designed to shut your site down, even if you block any attacks from actually gaining access to sensitive data.
72% of small business that suffer a serious hack go out of business within 2 years. Prevent this with CMIT Solutions’ dedication to preventing spam attacks. We offer:
- Neutralization of volume-based directory harvesting and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
- Preserve bandwidth otherwise used by spam and messages to unknown users.
- Negate the requirement for hardware upgrades to critical system components.
Make e-mail work for you rather than you working for your e-mail. Call CMIT Solutions of Seattle today.
There’s been a lot of press about how individuals would survive in the event of a catastrophe like “The Really Big One.” But what about your business? This post offers a few tips for protecting your business from any disaster. Read More >>
Whether it’s notable payment data loss, or illegal access to private documents, public IT meltdowns seem to be frequent topics in the news. Don’t get your visibility with negative press – prevent a public IT meltdown from ever happening in the first place with these tips. Read More >>