Dan Reilly is president of CMIT Solutions of Northern Colorado Springs. Dan is certified by the Office of Government Commerce, which is the international standards body for the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), for IT Service Management. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practices, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. Dan has spent 15 years developing technology and security requirements for the Department of Defense and private sector, and is a 21-year Air Force veteran. In the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks he was principally responsible for the creation of disaster recovery strategies for the Defense Agency that provides information technology support to the entire Department of Defense and for technology improvements for homeland defense. During his last tour on active duty, Dan led the design of technology requirements for Cheyenne Mountain and NORAD field units. His team provides technology services to small businesses, emphasizing the improvement of productivity and security. For six years he designed business processes and systems requirements models for the Air Force and Army’s networks.
We are a national network of independent information technology services businesses. We specialize in supporting the small businesses with a “completely managed information technology” approach. In the IT industry we are known as a “managed service provider.” MSP’s are companies that proactively manage, maintain, and secure business computer and network environments. Our local business owners become the “Chief Information Officer” for our clients, assisting them in planning and operating their technical environments and ensuring that technology matches business strategies for growth and stability. Our portfolio of capabilities include:
- 140 locations – all locally owned small businesses working together
- 300+ network engineers/techs
- 24/7 service desk with 70 “Level 2 through 4” certified technicians in a variety of software and network technologies
- 24/7 Operations Center that monitors and maintains our clients’ network comprising 200 engineers
Spectrum of IT services
- Disaster Recovery: multiple partners providing encrypted, redundant disaster recovery services that meet the needs of HIPAA, FINRA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other federal and state compliance requirements
- Cloud services that include email, storage, hosted servers through partnerships with companies like Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and others
- Network management and planning
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Hardware/software partnerships: Dell, Microsoft, Intuit
We were founded in 1996, in the Colorado Springs market for over 5 years, with 4 other CMIT Solutions businesses that collaborate closely to support clients.
In 2013 the Colorado Springs office transitioned to Dan Reilly, a former defense department contractor and Air Force officer that has developed technology requirements for the Air Force and Army, specializing in network operations. Dan is certified by the Office of Government Commerce, which is the international standards body for the Information Technology Infrastructure Library, for IT Service Management.
CMIT Solutions of Northern Colorado Springs is A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau, and has earned the Managed Service Provider Trustmark certification by the largest international, non-profit IT accreditation body, CompTIA. We are one of eight companies in Colorado to receive this recognition. For more information on the CompTIA Trustmark click here.