CMIT Solutions of Northern Chester County is a full service information technology firm organized to support the needs of businesses of all sizes. We offer a wide range of affordable services and technology solutions that help our clients to effectively capitalize on available resources and maximize their productivity and bottom-line results. Our single-most goal is to build long-term client relationships. To achieve this goal, we spend time learning about our clients’ overall business strategies, objectives and short and long-term requirements.
CMIT Solutions of Northern Chester County engages only the best certified and highly trained IT professionals and alliance partnerships so that our clients have access to a wide array of diverse technology skills and expertise. We provide clients with creative and best-of-breed technology solutions and our reputation is staked on providing superior customer service regardless of the complexity or length of the engagement.
We are Committed to Providing Our Clients:
- A focus on business results first, while helping you use technology to achieve those results.
- Unmatched professionalism from our attitude to our knowledge, integrity, and reliability.
- Personal and customized support, whether we “touch” you once or under longterm service contracts. We promise to meet your specific and unique needs.
- Access to the best and broadest technology solutions available, from the latest wireless LAN technology to upgrade purchases, remote data backups, and easy disaster recovery.
- Surprising affordable technology solutions.
Rick Megni, President of CMIT Solutions of Northern Chester County, is an accomplished Information Technology professional with more than 20 years of consulting experience in the pharmaceutical, financial, manufacturing, and aerospace industries. Throughout his career, he has performed in various capacities, including software development, system architecture and design and project management. Rick has both a B.S. in Computer Science and an M.S. in Software Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University.
In May of 2007, Rick opened a CMIT Solutions office in Pottstown with the goal of serving small to mid-sized businesses as a trusted IT advisor and providing exceptional service at affordable prices.
Rick is a proud member of the Tri-County and Perkiomen Valley Chambers of Commerce.