Harun Hassouni, the president & owner of CMIT Solutions of North Nassau has had over 30 years of experience in International Banking, Finance and Trading—first with a fortune 500 financial institution, and later on working with smaller companies in the same industry. Having always depended on the most up to date and a smooth running technology infrastructure throughout his career, Harun understands the value of a stable and dependable environment as a tool to grow his business. Harun holds an MBA from NYU in International Business and Management, and a BSc from US International University in San Diego.
At CMIT Solutions of North Nassau we help small and medium sized businesses use information technology to increase revenue and enhance productivity. We achieve these tasks by providing, among others, the following services:
- Proactive Preventative Maintenance thereby reducing down time and on-site technician visits
- 24×7 Remote Monitoring from our Network Operations Center including troubleshooting, remediation, and Help Desk support
- Business Continuity through data backup and disaster recovery planning so that your business is up and running all the time.
- Anti-Spam and archiving solutions so that your company is productive and compliant with the latest regulatory requirements of your industry.
- A Consulting approach to technology, meaning we work with our clients to determine how they can use technology to increase their revenue and reduce their expenses.
CMIT Solutions is the Premier and Leading provider of computer and technology services to small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) across the US. With over 10 years of experience, over 100 locations nationwide and thousands of satisfied customers across the US, CMIT Solutions is very well-positioned to meet the challenges facing small and mid-sized business owners. With our “enterprise-class” Technology Enabled Business Services and proactive solutions, we become a Trusted Advisor to our customers, taking the worry out of their IT needs, so that the business owners can concentrate on what they do best—grow their companies.