A husband and father of four, Bruce Felkins is a Hickory resident of 14 years and, as an IT professional, he brings over 23 years of experience advising companies about technological solutions for business needs. With his background as a PMI certified project manager, he brings solid experience providing IT project consulting, custom development and implementation of enterprise solutions and, as a senior manager for IBM since 1995, managed solutions for clients in all industry sectors.
After spending too much time away from his home for IBM in recent years, Bruce has decided to open CMIT Solutions of Hickory and focus his professional efforts in his community where he can help play a role in improving the area’s economy. By offering enterprise level solutions to small businesses, Bruce is able to help local businesses improve their data security, IT stability and employee productivity, In addition to the professionalism and expertise he brings to his clients, he also believes in:
- a foundation based on character and integrity as the only way to conduct business,
- a passionate commitment to his clients that enables the best possible results,
- continuous personal growth and professional improvement as key to great service,
- a devotion to faith, family and community as a cornerstone to all he does,
- a spirit of fun and a sense of humor that is essential to success and
- an acknowledgement that it is an awesome privilege and responsibility to assist his clients in running their business.
CMIT Solutions, Inc. is a nationwide provider of information technology (IT) services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses (SMB). With more than 800 consultants and technicians, CMIT has expertise in nearly all technologies and industries. Founded in 1996 in Austin, TX, CMIT Solution, Inc. has grown into the leading IT solution provider for the SMB market. With over 10 years of experience and strong industry partnerships, CMIT offers enterprise-level services and products that were previously unavailable to the SMB sector.