Our programs provide the maximum efficiency and productivity of your company’s resources. Here’s what we can do for you!
How often have your employees become distracted and frustrated because they need to do something with their PC and cannot remember how to do it? The CMIT Service Desk can HELP! CMIT offers US-based service desk support for just this purpose. The Service Desk deals with slow computers , fix common problems, we answer questions regarding setup, how-to, internet connection, and email.
CMIT Solutions Provides Answers
Fact 1: The average worker has a problem with their PC 12times a year (based on international research). The average time to fix these problems when a professional isn’t involved is 30 minutes. Often the worker involves a co-worker losing a total of 60 minutes per problem. For a company of 30 users this equates to 360 hours lost per year, or 9 weeks of work!
Fact 2: 93% of IT problems can be addressed via remote administration with minimum wait time.
CMIT Solutions’ set of comprehensive IT management services offer top class IT services and a sophisticated set of IT management tools without huge upfront investment. The Service Desk now adds an ongoing productivity tool to the total solution CMIT can provide. Problems beyond remote assistance are escalated to our local team of experts who will come onsite to resolve the issue.
What We Offer?
CMIT Solutions supports most everyday issues related to your desktops. See detailed checklist of scopes.
Desktop Operating Systems
• Microsoft Windows XP (Note, Microsoft discontinues support as of April 8, 2014)
• Microsoft Windows Vista
• Microsoft Windows 7
• Microsoft Windows 8
• Apple OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
• Apple OS X 10.7 Lion
• Apple OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
• Apple OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• Microsoft Office 2003
• Microsoft Office 2007
• Microsoft Office 2010
• Microsoft Office 2013
*Includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
• Microsoft Outlook XP/2003/2007/2010/2013
• Microsoft Windows Mail App
• Microsoft Office 365
• Google Apps
• Internet Explorer 7 and above
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
Thin Client and Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) Support
• Microsoft Terminal Server
High Priority Problems
• Email or application crashed or not functioning properly
• Printing issues
• Database connectivity issues
• File and folder access problems
• General hardware failures
• Computer performance problems
• Virus and malware infections*
• Network connectivity failures
• Single user account and group creation
• Mailbox and distribution list creation
• Password resets and unlocking of domain accounts
• File/folder permission changes
• Microsoft Outlook profile set-ups
• Mobile device email setup and configurations, and email, contact and calendar
• File and Folder Restores – Microsoft Shadow Copy and VERITAS/Symantec Backup Exec
8.0 and above only