Locations like Scotch Plains, NJ thrive on their small and medium businesses. Though the township is located fairly close to Newark and New York City, there is a historic quiet that surrounds Scotch Plains. With a population of just over 23,000 people and covering slightly more than 9 square miles of land, Scotch Plains, NJ is a place where small, family-owned businesses can thrive.
There are plenty of housing developments around Scotch Plains to provide a generous amount of recurring customers. This not only spreads people out, aiding with advertising, but has provided plenty of space for expansion. While there are more built-up parts of the community, Scotch Plains is unique in that a business could start up near any of these developments and potentially thrive, should it give that community something highly useful and engaging. But, is your Information Technology (IT) up for the challenge?
Plus, the points of interest that remain from the colonization period and Revolutionary War draw a number of tourists into the township every year. Naturally, you are going to want to show off your location, such as whether or not a customer can walk to the Aunt Betty Frazee House or the Osborn-Cannonball House Museum after receiving a service from your business; maintain a social media presence for advertising and PR campaigns by rapidly uploading pictures of your newest creation, your participation at events at Alan Augustine Village Green; and most of all, you will want to keep your computer systems running at maximum efficiency—safely and securely.
In terms of internet speed and security, Scotch Plains is on par with the national average of 100-150 mbps. Wouldn’t you like to use that to your advantage? Also, imagine how crippling it could be to suddenly have issues with speed and reliability? A few days without being able to run your small business optimally can truly hinder your overall success. If you have an IT specialist on your side, your website and technology will not only have increased performance, it will not go down so easily.
When an IT disaster strikes, like burned out computers or an electrical fire, the location of Scotch Plains is not that advantageous. You need the same amount of care you give your customers as soon as possible. Major companies that source out of larger cities like Newark may understand the intricacies of IT, but they do not understand how much your small or medium-sized business means to you.
The group you need is one that is closed by, servicing Scotch Plains, NJ and all surrounding areas only. Because CMIT Solutions of Central Union County, NJ only provides our services to one distinct region, we know how to serve you best. The professional of CMIT Solutions have been aiding small to medium-sized businesses in the area just like yours for over 20 years.
CMIT Solutions knows what it means to start small and make it big!
Here is how the IT support and consultants of CMIT Solutions can serve your business in Scotch Plains, NJ:
- Our technical experts transform the internal workings of your small business into an enterprise with hands-on, experienced advice and support;
- We help manage and curate your electronic information to relieve some of the stress and frustration;
- Provide cloud services so that you can stay connected to the most information wherever you go—and keep your employees connected too;
- Offer anti-virus and anti-spam software to ward away any malicious threats that could hack into your valuable information and compromise you and your customers’ security;
- Additionally, we will root out any potential problems with spyware and security misconfigurations;
- Provide remote backup and disaster recovery to help restore your data just in case the originals get destroyed. While Scotch Plains is relatively safe from natural disasters, accidents do Wouldn’t you rather be safe than sorry?
- Just moved to a new location and need help setting up? No worries! CMIT Solutions does that too. We will send experts to not only set-up and install all necessary computer software and hardware, we can offer tips on how to maximize office productivity;
- Lastly, CMIT Solutions understands that you pay enough expenses to keep your business afloat but that you also want the best services money can provide. That is why we offer our proactive IT solution at a flat monthly rate.
Scotch Plains, NJ is a bustling little town full of charm and character. Though a lot of historic relics remain, your business should not be amongst them. Do not leave your small business in the colonial era! Get the essential updates and IT support you need now to optimize your business and keep it running strong. CMIT Solutions of Central Union County is here to help.