“Small Town with a Big Heart.” That’s the slogan for the peaceful little village known as Garwood, located within Union County, New Jersey. Placed between the jurisdictions of Cranford Township and Westfield Town, Garwood is a well-positioned, highly accessible location that is highly advantageous to businesses, especially for small and medium sized business that thrive on community support.
If you already have started a business in the cozy area of Garwood, you certainly know the benefits! Garwood is all about the Good Samaritan spirit, and this compassion lends itself to the upkeep and growth of your business. Furthermore, because many of the local businesses in Garwood are centralized around North and South Ave (Route 28), you have an endless stream of competition. But that’s not the only thing. Having a prime position on the main roads of Garwood give you an edge, because your storefront is most likely in the customer’s direct line of sight.
In other words, Garwood might be small when compared to other surrounding cities and boroughs, but the location is ideal. Plus, the presence of a train station, the proximity to Newark International Airport, and a diverse group of consumers living in or passing by thoroughly enriches the business environment.
Garwood is on the up and up, meaning your small or mid-sized business is going to begin feeling the pressure of big names like Home Depot and ShopRite. Do you have what it takes to endure, appeal to the masses, and increase your clientele numbers? As a small business owner or employee, you might not have given much thought to how far the reach of your business could be if you made proper utilization of your Information Technology (IT) systems.
You see, have everything cluttered up in one area has a host of advantages; but there are also evident negatives to having a great number of your competitions next door and across the street. Against bigger, well-known names, these mistakes could result in an unfortunate shutdown:
- Outdated Hardware – No, this does not solely apply to hardware and furnishings in your store, though innovation has proven to draw customers. What this refers to is obsolete technology, such as outdated software, databases, and devices. Not keeping up with the times slows your business growth down.
- Lack of Desktop Support – You might notice your competitions have interactive websites and live chat functions. What about you? This is not solely for your customers, this is for your employees too. Not everyone is up to speed with the latest technology, so specialized IT workers are a must.
- Website Management – Did you build that website in 2000? That could be the difference in traffic between your store and the competitor’s across the way. People want a fast, mobile-friendly, media-rich website. If you are unable to manage your website, that could be a complication.
You might find yourself considering requesting some help from IT specialists, but who can you trust with something as valuable as your small business? That is where CMIT Solutions comes in. Not only are the technicians and consultants highly experienced in the IT field, CMIT Solutions serves Central Union County specifically. This means that everyone understands the small town feel and how helping out a neighbor is one of the greatest joys in this world.
CMIT Solutions of Central Union County provides thorough, individualized IT assistance for your small or mid-sized business in Garwood, NJ. You receive excellent care around the clock that not only supports your business but provides advice for advancing beyond Garwood to reach a greater number of customers around the country. Whatever your goals are, CMIT Solutions provides services to make your ambitions reality in the following ways:
- Specialized website management – Say goodbye to outdated, underwhelming websites. CMIT Solution technicians will assess and analyze your current set-up. From there, we can build and maintain an optimized online presence for you, lessening the stress that comes with such tasks.
- By managing and maintaining your businesses IT data, you can get a better view of just how well your entire business is performing.
- Up-to-date and enhanced systems also mean a better workplace for the employees. Slow, unwieldly devices are intolerable in today’s fast-paced world. The faster the machine, the more productive everyone can be.
- Advanced anti-virus and anti-spam software. You can trust in our protective software to block malicious attacks on your precious electronic data.
- Data back-up and Disaster Recovery – But in case something unfortunate happens, like an electrical fire or flooding, CMIT Solutions routinely backs up your data so that even in a disaster you know you are covered.
- Cloud services and hosted email – One of the greatest technological advancements recently is cloud storage that allows a number of people to upload, store, and download shared data. If you are not already utilizing this, or you would like to increase the usage of your current cloud service, CMIT Solutions can help you and your employees with staying connected and your shared data secure.
We at CMIT Solutions understand the meaning of a close-knit community, and so we treat our trusted customers with the utmost care. You will never be left in the dark with your IT issues. Additionally, CMIT Solutions understands that keeping track of expenses can be hectic. That is why we offer our proactive services to you at a flat monthly rate. No matter what happens, CMIT Solutions of Central Union County is here to optimize, secure, and manage all of your IT systems.