CMIT Guardian is an affordable flat-rate disaster recovery and protection plan that enables company leadership and hardworking employees to be assured that their important computer files are safely guarded no matter the circumstances that may occur.
Among the many benefits to businesses, the most important is that when disaster strikes and office computers are unavailable, CMIT Guardian provides business owners and their employees the ability to work with their data from any computer with an internet connection.
Emergency planning for small and medium-sized businesses is a must. Unfortunately, businesses can be destroyed overnight — without critical data backup and ongoing protection, businesses are taking a risk with their future.
Let’s Take a Look at the FACTS…
- A company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially; 50% will be out of business within five years
- An estimated 25% of businesses do not reopen following a major disaster
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year
Of companies experiencing catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never reopened
- 51% of companies closed within two years
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of business
- 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster
From natural disasters and destructive viruses to criminal theft and damage, there are an endless amount of potential problems that can destroy a company’s computer system. Hardware failure and user error make up 91% of causes for data loss. Every business is at risk, so make sure your data is guarded before it’s too late.
According to a study conducted by CMIT Solutions, most small businesses want to know what the best backup solution is for their business data as well as how to set up a disaster recovery plan. CMIT Guardian offers a full suite of disaster recovery planning, secure offsite backup, archiving, and protection and monitoring programs that are customizable to suit the needs of your small business.
CMIT GUARDIAN PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Disaster recovery planning to insure you will stay in business if disaster strikes
- Off-site, automated, and verified backups of all critical data
- On-site network-attached storage device for onsite protection and backup
- Server redundancy to keep your mission critical applications running even if your server is completely managed 24/7
- Quick restore if hardware fails and needs to be re-imaged
- Data archiving for compliance (Ultra only)
- Anti-spam e-mail protection (add- on)
- Network security auditing providing protection against hackers (add-on)
- Email protection with archiving- insuring that emails are saved and received despite loss of hardware (add-on)
With virtually every American business reliant on computer technology, expecting the unexpected has become a key to protecting the ongoing operations of a business. CMIT Solutions understands the challenges many companies face with technology issues day in and day out. We provide small and medium-sized businesses with the level of disaster recovery protection that is usually only affordable to much larger companies.
Let us protect your valuable data!
Contact us with any questions you have about our turn-key business continuity solution. You’ll discover the
easiest and most affordable way to keep your organization in business.