National Franchisor ranked #1 in its category on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 Franchise 500® list, is seeking a rock-star, part-time (28.5 hours) Inside Sales Representative at its corporate office.
If you ever thought you might enjoy selling and earning sales commissions in addition to your base hourly rate, this is your opportunity to enter the arena and learn selling from the ground up. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in sales, retirees, those looking to reenter the workforce, recent graduates, US Veterans and anyone who loves connecting persons with their entrepreneurial dreams! Does this sounds like you? See application instructions below!
Our corporate office located in Austin, Texas has a work environment most would be delighted to become a part of. You can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing valuable career-building experience!
CMIT Solutions is a 17-year-old IT Services Franchisor with nearly 150 Franchisee Territories in North America. Check out our website at www.cmitsolutions.com. We are an Austin-based company creating entrepreneurs (franchisees) who serve small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) by managing and protecting their IT infrastructure. Come help us grow!
The goal of this position is to grow the number of qualified lead candidates to whom we may award a leading CMIT Solutions franchise business. Upon hire, the title of this position will be Franchise Development Assistant.
• Support the award of Franchise Territories to Qualified Candidates
• Convert our steady stream of Incoming Leads to Qualified Prospects
• Master Lead Tracking and Managing Software
• Exceptional phone communication skills
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Strong collaborative capabilities
• Organized work habits
• Fast learner of new software
• Microsoft Office skills
• Associate Degree a definite plus
TRAINING AFTER HIRE
• Attend the first available Meet the Team Day for franchisee candidates brought in by our Franchise Development Department. Learn what it means to be a CMIT Franchise.
• Training provided specific to CMIT lead generation methods and the CMIT Solutions business.
• FranConnect and Pardot software training.
• Ample opportunity to earn commissions in addition to your base hourly rate
• Full time employees provided excellent medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and many other benefits including, 10 Paid Vacation Days, 5 Paid Personal Days; 9 Paid Holidays including 2 Floating Holidays of your choice
• Hiking trails and delicious, local food options located close by
Please send your resume to email@example.com. If you do not receive an auto-responder with next step instructions, please check your spam filter. The contents of the auto-responder provide instructions for a pre-screening questionnaire. Please return the pre-screening questionnaire as outlined. We greatly appreciate your time and interest! Thank you!