1. The IT resources of a large company but at a small company price. We don't just have 1 or 2 "computer guys" who try to know it all - we have over 30 offices in the tri-state area, and over 1,500 professionals nationally, each with their own area of expertise. And as technology changes, we have the resources to stay ahead of it.
2. A local manager/owner who understands your business and is passionate about providing the expert advice that you need.
3. Proactive managed services at a fixed monthly price that you can afford. We constantly monitor your technology to catch problems before they occur. This turns big problems into little problems, saving you money and preventing unwelcome crises. You know those annoying pop-up's about updating Java, Flash, PDF Reader,...? Those updates are extremely imprtant to protect you computers form the bad guys. But most people don;t do them because hey are afraid or they don;t understand the imprtance. We take care of that for you so you don;t have to wonder if all the cimputer sin the office are safe.
4. Service you can count on. With our large team, we will be there when you need us - you can count on it.
5. We're the only Premier Dell Partner in Orange County. That provides the biggest discounts available on hardware/software purchases and a dedicated Dell support team.
CMIT Solutions is a nationwide provider of information technology (IT) services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). With more than 800 consultants and technicians, CMIT has expertise in nearly all technologies and industries. Founded in 1996 in Austin, TX, CMIT Solutions, Inc. has grown into the leading IT solution provider for SMBs. With over 10 years of experience and strong industry partnerships, CMIT Solutions is capable of providing enterprise-level services and products that were previously unavailable to the SMB market. We are a local company with the support of a national network behind us. We focus on making your business run better by understanding your business and technology needs.