CMIT "Breakout" award for outstanding growth, 2014
CMIT Franchise of the Month for April, 2013
CMIT Franchise of the Month for July, 2012
CMIT NorthEast Region Team Player Award, 2013
CMIT Solutions of Goshen, NY is the small business IT support and IT services company for Goshen, Middletown, Warwick, Chester, Campbell Hall, Circleville, Cuddebackville, Florida, Greenwood Lake, Huguenot, New Hampton, Otisville, Pine Island, Port Jervis, Slate Hill, Sparrow Bush, Washingtonville, and Westtown.
Greg Miller has been an IT professional for over 25 years. Prior to CMIT Solutions, Greg served as Sr. IT manager for Sony Electronics Inc. where he was responsible for IT Solutions, IT Services, and IT Support for several divisions of Sony. Additionally Greg earned an MBA, with Distinction, from the Keller Graduate School of Management. Greg understands that the best method for providing optimal IT Solutions is to first understand business' needs.
Greg has lived in Orange County, NY for over 19 years. Greg has published two photography books about the Hudson River: The Hudson River: A Great American Treasure (Rizzoli, 2008; selected to The Bloomsbury Review's "Favorite Books of 2008" list) and Panorama of the Hudson River (SUNY Press, 2009). A 3rd photogrpahy book is in progress featuring a very prminent part of Orange County. Greg works closely with organizations such as Scenic Hudson, The Open Space Institute, and the Appalachian Mountaian Club to help preserve the region's special places.
Greg, and CMIT Solutions of Goshen NY, serve the IT Solutions needs of Orange County, NY including the towns of Goshen, Middletown, Warwick, and Chester. Greg's team consists of a network of technicians that have expertise in EMR, HIPAA Compliance, disaster recovery, on-site and off-site data backups, data recovery, operating systems, networks and network security, and web site design & development. With more than 1,500 consultants and technicians available, CMIT Solutions of Goshen NY is able to assist with all of a company's IT needs. And by proactively monitoring our clients' computers and networks, we catch and resolve many problems before the client is even aware of them.
1. The IT resources of a large company but at a small company price. We don't just have 1 or 2 "computer guys" who try to know it all - we have over 30 offices in the tri-state area, and over 1,500 professionals nationally, each with their own area of expertise. And as technology changes, we have the resources to stay ahead of it.
2. A local manager/owner who understands your business and is passionate about providing the expert advice that you need.
3. Proactive managed services at a fixed monthly price that you can afford. We constantly monitor your technology to catch problems before they occur. This turns big problems into little problems, saving you money and preventing unwelcome crises. You know those annoying pop-up's about updating Java, Flash, PDF Reader,...? Those updates are extremely imprtant to protect you computers form the bad guys. But most people don;t do them because hey are afraid or they don;t understand the imprtance. We take care of that for you so you don;t have to wonder if all the cimputer sin the office are safe.
4. Service you can count on. With our large team, we will be there when you need us - you can count on it.
5. We're the only Premier Dell Partner in Orange County. That provides the biggest discounts available on hardware/software purchases and a dedicated Dell support team.
CMIT Solutions is a nationwide provider of information technology (IT) services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). With more than 800 consultants and technicians, CMIT has expertise in nearly all technologies and industries. Founded in 1996 in Austin, TX, CMIT Solutions, Inc. has grown into the leading IT solution provider for SMBs. With over 10 years of experience and strong industry partnerships, CMIT Solutions is capable of providing enterprise-level services and products that were previously unavailable to the SMB market. We are a local company with the support of a national network behind us. We focus on making your business run better by understanding your business and technology needs.
No matter what business you’re in, information and technology management is important for success. But in the health-care realm, the ability to keep data safe and secure is even more paramount. That’s because...
The Microsoft Windows landscape is scheduled to change again in mid to late 2015, when Windows 10 will be released. That may excite some early adopters who love to have the latest and greatest operating system on their computer....
Chinese computer hardware giant Lenovo has had a rough couple of weeks. First, reports emerged about some of the company’s consumer notebooks, which since September 2014 have come pre-loaded with Superfish, a third-party adware that...