CMIT Solutions is the small business computer network support and IT services company for the Austin area.
YOUR TRUSTED TECHNOLOGY ADVISOR
Dedicated to helping Austin area businesses succeed.
Thanks to our Marathon Ultra program, you can now get all the computer network maintenance and support you need for one low, fixed monthly rate without any surprises, hidden costs, or the expense of a full time IT staff.
This service is ideal for the small business owner that doesn’t want to spend their time dealing with computer problems and maintenance, and simply wants the peace of mind that everything is covered and taken care of.
1. Get all the technical support you need including help desk support, 24/7 monitoring, security patches and updates, and ongoing maintenance for one low, FIXED monthly rate with NO surprises.
2. No more extended downtime or other problems that interrupt your business. We’ll proactively monitor and maintain your network to make sure problems are addressed and resolved BEFORE they turn into downtime.
3. Gain incredible peace of mind knowing that we are watching your network 24/7 to protect it from viruses, spyware, hackers, data loss and other disasters.
“CMIT Solutions provides high-caliber IT support and assistance for a very reasonable cost. They enhance the productivity of staff by making sure that file servers and work stations function efficiently, and they’ve reduced our overall downtime to a virtually nonexistent level.”
– Angie Adams, VP Finance and Operations, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas
“I use CMIT everyday. They’re that accessible. That’s why I probably won’t ever use anybody else. I’ve had other IT people, and IT people staffed locally on my payroll, and they just don’t compare. It’s simply more cost-effective to outsource to CMIT.”
- Debbie Zedler, Regional Operations Manager, United Lending
At no cost or obligation, we’ll come on site to perform a complete Business Technology & Security Assessment (a $297 Value) to see if your network is properly maintained for maximum speed, security, and performance. We’ll look for hidden problems like spyware, failing hard drives, or out-of-date security patches, as well as check your network’s security, system back ups, and other critical maintenance issues that can turn into extended downtime and expensive repair bills.
Upon completion, we’ll give you a detailed Network Report Card that will show where you are vulnerable to security attacks or other failures, as well as provide recommendations on how to resolve these issues as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
We’ll also quote you a fixed monthly fee to support your entire office based on the number of PCs, complexity of your network, and age of your hardware and software so you never have to worry about network problems again.
Although we are eager to introduce our new Computer Freedom program to all of our clients, time and staff limitations simply will not allow us to give away more than 5 of these free assessments this month. Once those 5 are given away, all others will be put on a stand-by list until the following month, or until we complete these initial assessments.
Again, you are under no obligation to sign up for this program when you say “yes” to this free assessment. We don’t expect everyone to sign up for this program, but enough will to more than justify giving away this service for free.