SEVEN THINGS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN AN IT SERVICE PROVIDER
Have you outgrown your current IT provider?
Are you considering outsourcing your IT Department?
Choosing the right IT support company is easy if you know the right questions to ask. Here are the top seven factors you should consider before making your decision:
Does your IT Service Provider…
- …provide 24×7 network monitoring, updates, and remote remediation by qualified technicians?
- …offer unlimited US-based help desk support to all of your employees?
- …guarantee they will begin working on your issue within an hour?
- …offer a low, flat monthly rate regardless of how many issues you have?
- …offer disaster recovery planning including both on-site and off-site backups that are monitored daily?
- …help you determine which Cloud-based solutions best meets your needs?
- …provide all your network documentation plus monthly Executive and Status reports?
We do. If your current IT Service Provider is not able or willing to offer these services, perhaps it’s time to call CMIT Solutions of Denver Tech Center at (303) 663-0098 or fill out our form on the right side of this page for a free IT consultation.
We combine local service with all the technical resources of a large company with our national network of over 160 locations and 800 technicians. We monitor your network and ensure your systems are updated regularly. We've proven that proactively managing your network always costs less than reacting to problems after they occur. Our managed services model saves our clients an average of 30% to 50% each year.
Click here to view our article from the Centennial Citizen.