CMIT Impression: Visual Collaboration Made Easy opens up new worlds for small business owners
CMIT Solutions of Central Nassau is the small business IT support and IT services company for Garden City, Mineola, and Uniondale.
We are the "Go To" IT department and trusted advisor for: computer networks, network security, IT support, troubleshooting, data backup and recovery, electronic document management, IT consulting , advisement and much, much more - all things necessary to ensure you have a productive and secure environment.
Besides our responsiveness and customer service, what sets us apart is our programs that handle all the regular IT services companies need. These services are tailored to meet your organizations needs. For a fixed monthly fee, the CMIT service plans provide PROACTIVE maintenance, monitoring and technical support for your business' technology infrastructure - including servers, PCs, laptops, networks, and printers. But there is more .... click the "Why CMIT?" tab to read things that make us say that we really don't have any other competitors.
CMIT Solutions is a nationwide provider of information technology (IT) services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). With more than 800 consultants and technicians, CMIT has expertise in nearly all technologies and industries. Founded in 1996 in Austin, TX, CMIT Solutions, Inc. has grown into the leading IT solution provider for SMBs. With over 10 years of experience and strong industry partnerships, CMIT Solutions is capable of providing enterprise-level services and products that were previously unavailable to the SMB market. We are a local company with the support of a national network behind us. We focus on making your business run better by understanding your business and technology needs.
The Garden City Chamber of Commerce
The Mineola Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce of the Willistons
The Uniondale Chamber of Commerce
Network Partners of Garden City
BNI Business Growth Network Chapter
The Long Island Association
Advancement for Commerce, Industry and Technology Long Island Chapter
Jim Bellotti is also a Project Management Professional (PMP) and a member of the Project Management Institute and the local chapters for Long Island and New York City.
1. Services of a fully staffed IT department
• Continuous Monitoring, Maintenance and Support of client's computers and networks
• Preventative Maintenance of Equipment and Software
• Hardware/software/network installations & upgrades • Troubleshooting
• Computer and Network Security and Remediation
• Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery
• E-mail Anti-Spam and Archiving Solutions
• Internet Marketing Programs
• Web Design and Maintenance
• Hardware and Software purchase assistance and purchasing
• Customized 1-1 & small group training
2. Local Focus - National Abilities
Enjoy the best of both worlds - the resources of a national company, and a local business owner and staff that care. We bring an ENTIRE TEAM to service our clients! Having a national presence allows CMIT Solutions to offer our clients professional products and services that are otherwise only available to larger corporations. With offices in the northeast and nationally, we have a footprint that provides remote and onsite service capabilities beyond that of anyone servicing the SMB market.
• Purchase of hardware and software at discounts available to large volume resellers
• Enterprise Relationships with - Microsoft, Intuit, Ingram Micro, Symantec, Dell and many more. Check out our web site for a full list.
• We are positioned as an IT department for clients not large enough to have their own, or don't want the expense!
3. Proactive Approach
At CMIT Solutions, being PROACTIVE is more than a philosophy. Our managed services make it a reality. CMIT Marathon, our flagship managed service, brings a team of over 800 computer engineers and help desk technicians to our clients for a level of professional support that small businesses need and deserve - and for a price they can afford. CMIT Guardian provides you protection against down-time.
4. Responsive Service
• Our managed services clients receive guaranteed response times. We will not take our clients for granted.
• We have technicians on call 24x7
• Our network operations center; servers and network equipment are monitored 24x7
• Alerts are responded to 24x7
• One hour guaranteed call back time from our Help Desk
• Ability to allocate staff quickly for emergency (critical system down) situations
5. Quality Service - Here is how we do it:
• Dedicated account team
• Local staff
• Communication skills - we will communicate with you in terms that you will be able to understand
• Exclusively focused on products and solutions for organizations from 1-150 workstations
All of our services are fully GUARANTEED. If you're not happy with our services for any reason, just call us and we'll come back onsite to resolve the problem to YOUR complete satisfaction at no additional charge. We even guarantee our response times. You won't pay for our errors.
8. We Are Goal-Oriented
YOUR goals; not ours. We are 100% focused on your success.
CMIT franchise owners are dedicated to and passionate about providing high-caliber solutions to the SMB market. We love what we do. Our clients love how we do it.
Perhaps you’ve heard the rumors about the Internet running out of IP addresses, the unique numbers that identify every device connected to the Web and are essential to its operation.
They’re true. The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority handed out the last unassigned range of numbers on February 3, 2011 at a ceremony in Miami.
There’s no need for panic, but let’s take a look at...
In a recent post about Visual Collaboration I wrote about the drivers for increased use of visual collaboration highlighting how the coming together of today’s business, technological, and social attributes will enable increased adoption. These...