Headquartered in Allston, MA, just 10 minutes from downtown, CMIT Solutions of Boston is committed to providing the highest quality IT management and consulting services to companies from 5 to 400 employees. Our clients rely on our vast industry expertise to be their trusted advisor on all things "IT".
Studies show that visitors quickly tune out when reading the obligatory "about us" page. Why? Because our competitors have all figured out a fancy way to state the obvious while saying absolutely nothing valuable. You've read it all before - quotes like:
"We provide advanced technology solutions and support to maximize the return on your IT investment."
"We'll help you reduce your costs, increase your systems uptime, and get back to focusing on your business."
"Its innovative and comprehensive bundle of business solutions, competitive pricing and suite of services is unmatched in the industry."
At CMIT Solutions of Boston, we like to think that our clients are smarter than that and they can't be tricked by catchy phrases and meaningless rhetoric - they want substance ... evidence ... proof ... facts.
Well, here are some facts that we think you'll find interesting:
- Q - Have you been in business for a while and are you reputable?
- A - Since 2004 - and yes we are reputable, just ask our clients.
- Q - Do you have full time employees or do you rely on outsourcing?
- A - All of the work we do for clients is done by CMIT staff - we do it all.
- Q - What industries do you serve?
- A - All of them - we have clients in banking, legal, staffing, healthcare, restaurant, home improvement, consulting, M&A, venture financing, and many, many more.
- Q - Why should our company hire CMIT?
- A - We're not sure yet - maybe you shouldn't? Truth is, every company is different and we are not right for everyone. What we can tell you is that if we are a fit, you'll never look for another IT provider ever again.
- Q - I know your prices are "fixed", but what can I expect to pay?
- A -It depends on many factors. We just view each client individually and develop a plan that works for them.
- Q - Have you really never lost a client? Ever?
- A - Never. Seriously.