Dear Fellow Executive,
Are you tired of paying high hourly rates for onsite computer services? Do you get sick when you receive an invoice from your IT Consultant? Do you have to wait hours of days for a computer technician to arrive at your office to fix your problems? Does it require multiple visits from your computer support provider to fix your problems? Do you ever wonder what would happen if you lost all of your data due to theft, natural disaster or other unforeseen event?
If you answered yes to any of these questions-IT IS TIME TO CONTACT US!!
Why us and not another Fox Valley IT Service Provider or Consultant? Here is why we are better:
-We can instantly cut your companies IT Support Costs an average of 35% while simultaneously improving the speed performance and reliability of your computer systems and network.
-Dramatically reduce your risk of experiencing a very expensive, highly disruptive network outage, downtime or disaster.
-Give you complete PEACE OF MIND that your computer network is constantly being watched over, protecting you from viruses, malware, hackers, data loss and other disasters.
-Saving money is important to every business & organization and we will certainly deliver this to you. In addition to cost savings, you will:
· Eliminate the risk of sudden and unexpected repairs and recovery costs and replace it with a low, predictable monthly rate. Our network monitoring and maintenance prevents network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it. If you are not happy and completely satisfied with our services we will issue a full refund for up to 90 days.
· Instant technical support so you don’t have to wait around to get help. 93% of all tech support calls are answered live; the other 7% get a call back within 15 minutes or less. Plus, our technicians will be able to support and troubleshoot most network problems right from our offices – the INSTANT you call - so you no longer have to wait around with your computer down for a tech to show up!
· Receive ALL of the benefits of an in-house IT department WITHOUT all of the costs. As a CMIT Marathon customer, you’ll have access to a highly experienced team of IT professionals, at your beck and call whenever you need them.
· Sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and ongoing maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- Safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it's time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- Eliminate annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
We help make small businesses more successful